Sunday, June 19, 2011

Flea Market Flippers

I forgot I had this here blog. Man, I was kinda intense originally. Oh, well, let's see if we can bury those first two with something different.
(Cue Monty Python)
"And now, for something completely different"

As the name of this blog is 'Piggy Capitalist', it seems fitting to share my flea market and yard sale finds and maybe post any scores or duds. Many of the items I find will make their way to eBay under the handle, bbohnsfactory.

Here is some of what I hauled home this week:
Fisher Price Amazing Animals Sing & Go Choo Choo Train $1
Photobucket

Game Boy Advance Pokemon Chaos Black Cartridge $8
Photobucket

Sega Genesis Splatterhouse II with manual and case $0. 26
Photobucket


The Splatterhouse II game was in a box of 38 games and 2 Sega Genesis consoles I got for $10. I figured I would get $15-20 apiece for the consoles and there are about 8 other games that have value in the box.

These 3 are all on eBay now. Which one do you think will net me the most profit?

4 comments:

  1. You know your games, so I'm going to have to guess Splatterhouse II.

    What are you going to buy me with that profit?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really digging the concept of perpetual motion so...more games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fisher price toys will defiantly make you the most!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like Pokemon Chaos Black is in the lead, Splatterhouse II is 2nd and Fisher Price train in last. 2 days left on the train and 3 on the two games.

    ReplyDelete