Sunday, June 26, 2011

Results! and New FMF

The results are in from last weeks Flea Market Finds:

Fisher Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo? Paid $1. Sold for .99 (Booo)
Sega Genesis Splatterhouse II? Paid .18. Sold for $25.89 (Yay)
GBA Pokemon Chaos Black? Paid $8.00. Sold for $30.00. (Yay) Issued refund (Booo)

The Pokemon game sold but eBay cancelled the auction (don't know how they can cancel it after it's over and paid for but they did). The buyer freaked out and demanded a refund, which I obliged. The problem was, eBay has no product specs for this game and I guess that means they feel the game is bootlegged. Either that or a grumpy seller is telling eBay they are bootlegged so they can maximize there own auctions. Whichever it is, I still have the game and need to figure out how to sell it now.
On a happier note, another game from the Sega lot I bought for $10 did well. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Hyperstone Heist sold for $13.50. I sold 9 games out of the 35+ in the lot for a total of $58.63.

With that said, here are this weeks Flea Market Finds:
Rainbow Brite Giant Card Game, circa 1983 (paid .10)
Photobucket

New Super Mario Bros. for DS (paid $8.00)
Photobucket

Sega Star Control Game Complete (paid $3.00)
Photobucket

Let me know which one will bring the most $$$ ('cuz that's what we are about here at the Piggy Capitalist).

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! My guess won! This week I'm going to have to pick the Rainbow Brite cards...just because it's something I would have picked up. I'm actually surprised Mike noticed them. Those 80's toys are the best!

    ReplyDelete