Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Flea Market Flippers Results & FMF-O-Rama!!!

With law school right around the corner, I've been really busy so I'm taking a lazy route with my writings this week. But my laziness is your gain! After this weeks results, we'll have a FMF-O-RAMA!
Here are last weeks results:

Jurassic Park Baby T-Rex (it's actually a Velociraptor) - Paid $.50 cents. Sold for $5.75
1964 Ashland Products Elephant Squeaker Toy - Paid $3.00. Did not Sell (Carrie wanted it)
1971 Mattel Talk up Doll - Paid $1.00. Sold for $36.00

And this weeks junk. If there was ever a week to post what you think the results will be, this would be it. Some neat stuff:

Vintage Green Tiger Bank made in Japan (paid .50)
Photobucket

(I love this next one)
1983 Universal Pictures Rocky III 'Thunderlips' action figure (aka Hulk Hogan) (paid $1.00)
Photobucket

1999 Hasbro Pokemon Jumbo Pikachu plush (paid $1.00)
Photobucket

1992 Applause Stegosaurus plush (paid $1.00)
Photobucket

Talisman: The Magical Quest Game board Game (In a suitcase full of stuff I paid $5.00 for)
Photobucket

(And one of my favorite things I've ever found)
1968-71 Frito-Lay Premiums 'W.C. Fields' and 'Frito Bandito' pencil toppers (in a box of stuff I paid $1.00 for)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Looks like some really interesting choices! I think I'm going to have to go with the 'Frito-Lay Premiums'. Why??? Because I wish I had some pencil toppers. :(

    ReplyDelete